Jan 15, 2021
If you like Joe and Craiger and some sour, face puckering stuff, then this is the episode for you! Joe and Craiger try the Artisanal Beer Works Warheads sour beer, and they see just how much their stomach can handle. The second part of the episode can be found as a Patreon exclusive for our lovely supporters!
Jan 13, 2021
You can't be a secret agent without telling some lies, and one of the biggest lies you'll be told about this movie is that Helen doesn't divorce Harry for emotional manipulation. We watched the drama unfold and are reporting back to you with our findings of how you can be a spy in the 90s.
BUY OUR MERCH! We now have a...
Jan 6, 2021
We have a bunch of new segments because it's a new year! But one thing hasn't changed - we all still sound like obnoxious douche bags. Topics discussed this week:
- Hashtag Problem: constipation, basic girls, and Wonder Woman 1984
- Drunk Plots: a segment where Cam explains movie plots vaguely and we try to guess them...
Dec 23, 2020
Whether you consider this a Christmas movie or not, one thing is certain, it's a Batman movie from the 90s. And we could never take that away from it, no matter how hard we try. Find out what we think of this movie and if it's on our naughty or nice list.
BUY OUR MERCH! We now have a Redbubble store, so just go...
Dec 16, 2020
Apparently, we thought Naruto was the sequel to Naru-one because we don't know that much about anime. Topics discussed this week:
- Disney Dump where we discuss all the Star Wars and Marvel news just announced
- Patreon Question: What is/was the ugliest holiday decoration we put up every year?
- Call Him Craiger segment...