May 20, 2019
We are joined by a special guest this week and drink a ton of
beer, so listen to our opinions of six beers from the New England
area. We are normally a bit off the rails, but this week even
more! Talking points this week include:
- Would you rather question of the week: Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or horrible long term memory?
- Play What Are The Odds multiple times
- Fruit flies try and take over the show because there were a million of them in our recording space
- Patreon Question of the week by Cole and The Brew Interviews
- Uber Facts with Craiger
- Stoked On This with what we are excited about this week
- Trivia about Pikachu and Ryan Reynolds for the Wreck My Podcast championship belt
All Patreon money for the month of May is going to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, so go make a one time donation if you want to join in.
BUY OUR MERCH!
We now have a Redbubble store, so just go to www.wreckmypodcast.com and click the button at the top to Shop Our Merch!
HELP US OUT!
Rate, Review, and Subscribe where you can for some emotional support!
Check Out PATREON For Cool Stuff:
THANK YOU TO MY PATRONS! You Make This Show Possible:
Ryan Budds from Trivia With Budds
Cole "Cole Train" Phen
The Difference Between Us Podcast
The Brew Interviews
Joe Janero from The Comic Book Rundown
Thank you so much to Ben from Petrified Gumbo Music for our amazing intro songs! If you are in need of any composition for your podcast, show, or business, be sure to check him out and give him a shout at https://www.petrifiedgumbomusic.com/
YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmMsqeptrzBkDqA_PLNA2eA
Apple Podcast app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wreck-my-podcast/id1369574720
Google Play for our Android fans:
Player FM: https://player.fm/series/wreck-my-podcast
Stitcher Radio: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/wreck-my-podcast
Check out the Wreck My Podcast Libsyn page: http://wreckmypodcast.libsyn.com/
Official Wreck My Podcast Socials: